Our two certified dogs are ready to do k9 bed bug detection in Upstate South Carolina as well as the northwestern counties in Midlands South Carolina down through Columbia. We are also licensed to do canine bed bug inspections in North Carolina and cover western North Carolina through Mack Pest Solutions. The counties we will cover in South Carolina are:Greenville, Spartanburg, Anderson, Pickens, Oconee, Greenwood, Laurens, Cherokee, Union, Abbeville, McCormick, York, Chester, Newberry, Lexington, Fairfield, Richland, Saluda, Edgefield.
The counties we cover in North Carolina are:
Henderson, Polk, Rutherford, Mecklenburg, Gaston, Buncombe, Macon, Jackson, Haywood, Madison, Yancey, Mitchell, Avery, Caldwell, Burke, Cleveland, Gaston, Union, Lincoln, Catawba, Iredell, Alexander, Rowan, Cabarrus, Transylvania.
The cities we are available to cover for inspections in South Carolina include Spartanburg, Greenville, Columbia, Travelers Rest, Simpsonville, Greer, Fountain Inn, Woodruff, Mauldin, Abbeville, Due West, Anderson, and more. The cities we cover in North Carolina include Charlotte, Asheville, Hendersonville and more.
- Bed Bug Detection K9s’ professional, quality and confidential bed bug dog inspections are available on short notice.
- We inspect Commercial and Residential clients including apartments, hotels and motels, houses, retirement homes, hospitals, offices, libraries, dormitories, camps, warehouses, hospitals, etc.
- Bed Bug Detection K9s is fully insured.
- We warrant our inspections to ensure that you are happy with our services and personnel and are happy to answer any questions that have come up after the fact. We do not consider our job completed until you are satisfied.
- Our dogs are trained following the SWDOG Guidelines. Scientific Group on Dog and Orthogonal Detector Guidelines requires a minimum of 16 documented working/training hours per month for detection dogs.
- We utilize live bed bugs in training our dogs.
- Our Bed Bug Dogs and Handler certify through the World Detector Dog Organization (WDDO), ensuring the highest level performance. Our bed bug dogs have current certifications and recertify annually.
- Bed Bug Detection K9s utilizes single purpose dogs. They have one job, K9 bed bug detection.
- Bed Bug Detection K9s operates independently with no conflict of interest hence you receive trustworthy results.
- Fees based on the search time required not whether we find Bed Bugs. We give free quotes over the phone.
- We perform pro-active bed bug inspections on regular schedules, bed bug inspections on a one-time basis, and/or inspections for post treatment services.
- Our Dog Trainer has extensive Detection Dog Training experience. She trains and handles certified search Dogs for missing people in addition to training and handling her Bed Bug Dogs, Spice and Shamus.
- Bed Bug Detection K9s offers free consultations. We do not want to waste your time and money when it can be resolved on the phone. If you don’t need a Bed Bug Dog we will let you know.
- We detail each room, performing a thorough search and ensuring a reliable outcome. Although it requires more work and it takes longer, it is our mission to provide superior service.